We are Albuquerque Sign Print (“ASP”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy (the “Policy”).
This Policy governs our website, www.albuquerquesignprint.com.
Our formal name is Albuquerque Sign Print, ltd. Throughout the rest of this Policy, ASP is sometimes referred to collectively as “we,” “us” or “our.” You, as the user of our Website, are referred to as “you” or “your.”
This Policy describes the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing your information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website; or
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website. It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with the policies and practices outlined in this Policy, you may not use our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Policy below). Your continued use of our Website after we make such changes to this Policy is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy, as posted on this Website, periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features/register on our Website, make any purchases through our Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete such information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
We do not collect any unique information about you (such as your name, email address, etc.) except when you specifically, knowingly, and purposefully provide such information. In certain circumstances and certain times, we note and save information including the time of day, operating system, browser type, browser language, usage details, templates created, order history, path through our Website, information collected through cookies, and IP address with each query. That information is used to verify our records and to provide more relevant services to you and other users. For example, we may use your IP address or browser language to determine which language to use when showing you product selections.
We may also collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, order history, personal preferences, business information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us.
How do we collect this information?
We collect your information when you provide:
- Information that you use to fill in forms on our Website or in connection with your placement of an order for any Product or Service we offer on our Website. This may include information you provide when you register to use our Website and any financial information you provide before placing an order through our Website.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- When you submit information or save a design in connection with an order.
As previously stated, we collect some information automatically. The information we collect automatically does not include your personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Derive general statistics regarding the use of our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We will not disclose the information that we automatically collect to third parties except as required by a valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you, including personal information, may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our Website;
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To improve customer service;
To provide you with information, Products or Services that you request from us;
- To process transactions;
- To send periodic updates via email;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection purposes;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any Products or Services we offer though our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
For any other purpose with your consent.
We do not collect personally identifiable information from you to track you over time and across third-party websites. As a result, we do not specifically respond to web browser Do Not Track signals
How do we protect your information?
We utilize a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We encrypt all sensitive data to protect your personal information, including credit card numbers through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption. All information sent to our Website, if in an SSL session, is encrypted, and protected against disclosure to third parties to the best of our ability. Your credit card information does not go to us. It only goes to a third-party provider. That provider has agreed to keep your personal information confidential in accordance with its Privacy and Security Policy.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If we have given you (or if you have chosen) a Password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this Password confidential. We ask you not to share your Password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred, subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide such personal information;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide such personal information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
Links to Other Websites
Changes to Our Policy
By using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of your information as we have outlined in this Policy. We may decide to change this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes. Any changes we make to this Policy will only apply to information supplied on or after such change is published on this Website.
Who can I ask if I have additional questions?
Feel free to contact us any time and we will answer any additional questions you may have.
Albuquerque Sign Print, ltd
6010 Signal Ave NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113
Toll Free: (888) 613.7446
Local: (505) 294-7446